Location : Chicago, IL
Duration : 6+ months
Interview Mode : Telephonic followed by F2F (F2F is must)
This newly opened opportunity is with a very well established company in the Healthcare Industry with global presence. The company utilizes leading edge technologies and they seek strong interpersonal skills and problem solving abilities. If you are a problem solver and enjoy working in a very high technical environment, then this is the opportunity for you.
The Systems Automation Test Analyst is responsible for initially identifying and subsequently defining the required tests, monitoring the test coverage and evaluating the overall quality experienced when testing the system. This role also involves specifying the required Test Data and evaluating the outcome of the testing conducted in each test cycle.
This role utilizes appropriate test methodologies, assumes responsibility for automating key test scripts and applies expertise to develop test plans for custom software solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Design, create and execute clear, concise and comprehensive manual test plans and test cases including applicable conditions and scripts to address/support business, clinical laboratory, functional/non-functional requirements, and technical test cases. Utilize existing tools, and techniques to execute test cases.
2. Coordinate test planning and strategizing process and demonstrate expertise utilizing automated testing tools.
3. Proven experience in developing automated tests using tools such as Ranorex, Ratonal Functional Tester or QTP for web-based and mobile-based applications.
4. Experience with validated systems.
5. Demonstrated understanding of different types of testing and the role each plays in the development process. Set-up and initialization of the test bed, back-up & recovery of the test bed.
6. Understanding of Automated Testing approaches and frameworks. Ability to decompose a complex system and design a test strategy. Proven ability to learn complex software from both the user and developer perspectives.
7. Provide appropriate test plans and coordinate validation processes with customers. Document test results and evaluate results to determine defects. Report and document defects/concerns discovered during testing.
8. Experience in a software development project. Understanding Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Provide estimates and feedback to the Project Manager for project scheduling purposes.
9. Collaborate and interact with various IT(development team) and Business Teams for effective communication. Analyze collected requirements to ensure the test plan and identified testing solutions meet customer needs and expectations. Negotiate quality criteria with business users and clarify test use cases. Verify functional requirements are met.
10. Identify inadequacies and improvement opportunities in the methods / standards, recommend changes and continue to evaluate test cases for inclusion in regression, manual/automation for newly integrated features to augment QA and development testing.
o BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject (or equivalent experience)
o 3 - 5 years of Test Automation management and manual testing experience
o Experience with testing Mobile and Web-based applications
o Effective planning and organization skills
o Experience with Silk Central Test Manager a plus.
o Quality Control Statistics experience is a plus.
o Experience with databases such as MySQL, MS SQL or Oracle is a plus
· Strong written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills
· Strong analytical, problem solving and attention to detail
· Strong leadership and project management skills
IT Recruiter | OnSpot Serve
T: 530-231-4017 Ext- 113
E: firstname.lastname@example.org Gtalkemail@example.com
1510 Poole Blvd, Suite 302
Yuba City, CA 95993
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this email cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our emails than please reply with a "remove" in the subject line and mention all the email addresses to be removed with an email addresses which might be diverting the email to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "golf savings bank" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/golf-savings-bank.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.