Position: Sr. Microsoft BI Architect or Analyst (US Citizen or Green Card Only)
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Duration: 6-12 month
Interview: Phone Interview Hire if not local
The MSBI environment was recently re-installed to support company separation.
o Open issues are being addressed.
o The new environment is expected to go into production Aug 1.
- Administer MS-BI/Sharepoint environment (setup, configuration. site management, and security)
- Address, escalate and oversee resolution of production issues in the MSBI environment
- Coordinate software upgrades for MSBI environment (SQL, Sharepoint, and associated technologies)
- Serve as the liaison between the SharePoint/SQL infrastructure team and the development team.
o Backups/restores, patching, and performance monitoring will be managed by the Sharepoint infrastructure team
o However, a strong working knowledge of Sharepoint administration and setup is required to track and troubleshoot application issues
- Development, Test, and Production shared environments
- SQL 2012 (SSAS, Tabular, SSIS, SSRS)
- Sharepoint 2013
- Collaborate with developers, infrastructure administrators and multiple functional groups to manage environment changes
- Assist in migrating MSBI solutions from development to production
- Participate in the evaluation and implementation, and/or support of related systems
- Actively participate in setting the implementation plan for new initiatives
IT Recruiter | OnSpot Serve
T: 530-231-4017 Ext- 113
E: email@example.com Gtalkfirstname.lastname@example.org
1510 Poole Blvd, Suite 302
Yuba City, CA 95993
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this email cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our emails than please reply with a "remove" in the subject line and mention all the email addresses to be removed with an email addresses which might be diverting the email to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "golf savings bank" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/golf-savings-bank.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.