Hope you're doing well!
Given below is our urgent client Requirement, if interested please reply with updated resume.
Please share the resume at email@example.com
Title: Data Warehouse Developer
Location: Southfield, MI (LOCAL)
Duration: Long Term
Must Have Healthcare and FACETS
The Data Warehousing Analyst is accountable for developing and enhancing a data warehouse environment which includes data design, database architecture, metadata and repository creation. Provides direction and guidance to less experienced team members. Reviews data loaded into the data warehouse for accuracy. Responsible for the development, maintenance, and support of an enterprise data warehouse system and corresponding data marts.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience using analytical skills to seek out, research and evaluate a variety of options to provide clients with high quality solutions that promote efficiency and enterprise-wide standardization. Must demonstrate the ability to mediate and bridge the relationship between technical and business stakeholders without compromising the needs of the solution users and the strategic goals of the organization.
· Review support tickets/defects backlog and prioritize the issues with business users
· Identifies issues, analyzes available data and information, and recommends changes to management
· Analyzes and documents client's business requirements and processes and communicates these requirements by constructing conceptual data and process models, including data dictionaries and volume estimates from organization.
· Translate business requirements to technical requirements
· Perform acceptance tests on delivered software components
· Manage risk by implementing effective scope management process
· Analyze all aspects of Enterprise Data Warehouse including: refreshes, programing, system functionality, troubleshoot data integration and providing support for quality improvement team.
· Collect, synthesize and research complex data and design work flows and procedures.
· Troubleshoot client inquiries for data reported while regularly updating on progress and documenting steps.
· Serve as analytic contact/resource for external business partners to support ongoing data exchange, analysis, reporting and interpretation of performance results; establish and maintain effective ongoing client relationships
· Develop documentation and actively maintain throughout all phases of work including but not limited to: Process overviews, Business Requirements and Technical Requirements
Desired Skills and Experience
Key Experience Requirements:
· Bachelors or Masters with at least 5 years work experience
· Seven years of applicable work experience required; 5 years applicable experience in a Healthcare setting preferred. Preferred technical experience includes strong knowledge of state-of-the-art data warehouse methodologies in design, build, test, debugging problems, and ongoing technical support, and ability to articulate examples of workflows and processes associated with that experience.
· Deep expertise with various DBMS including Oracle, DB2, SQL server.
· Experience in assisting the build of data warehouses, data marts with thorough analysis, design and documentation.
· Experience with Unix operating systems and Oracle database is preferred.
· Good understanding of HIPAA data Privacy and Security requirements.
· MUST have FACETS experience and Data Analyst with Data Warehousing
· Working knowledge of FACETs (claims) from a business perspective is a plus
· Familiarity with Agile and Scrum, having worked as part of a scrum team for 1 year
· Strong SQL experience, working knowledge of database applications, including extraction and querying skills. Proficient using SQL to extract data, DataStage experience is a plus
· Strong written and verbal communication skills and discipline to multitask and prioritize projects to meet scheduled deadlines.
· Professionally interact with a diverse group of stakeholders including executives, managers, clients and subject matter experts.
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Technical Recruiter
HANAC Staffing Solutions LLC
1474 37th St. NE, Cleveland, TN, 37312
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "golf savings bank" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/golf-savings-bank.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.