Job Title : ITS Systems Analyst
Location : Detroit, MI
Duration : 12+ months
Interview Mode : Telephonic followed by F2F or Skype
* Experience in ITS required. ITS is a MUST. BCBSA Interplan Teleprocessing System knowledge.
* Must have BCBS experience.
* Strong Testing experience required.
Responsible for planning, developing, testing and implementing IT system solutions that improve business efficiency and productivity as well as support business strategies and goals. They identify and communicate business needs and translate business requirements into technical system and functional specifications. Systems Analysts determine if internal or external solutions exist or whether new solutions are feasible. They map process flows and must determine if these solutions impact existing work processes and systems as well as ensure proper integration, testing, and system/user documentation. They are also responsible for providing input surrounding "buy vs. build" decisions for possible IT system solutions. Systems Analysts must have a working knowledge of the business area that they support. They need a solid understanding of the client's existing business processes, the key drivers and measures of success and the short- and long-term direction of their business and technology. In addition, a strong understanding of the customer's overall IT architecture is also required in order to understand the issues and implications of proposed system and hardware solutions.
Top Three Skills/Experience:
• Medicare Advantage claims and BCBSA Interplan Teleprocessing System knowledge.
• Ability to work with a 3rd party vendor (including integration) for triage/remediation of issues.
• Experience in clinical or health care payer solutions.
• Strong organizational skills with a focus on repeatable processes.
• Ability to work successfully with vendors.
• Excellent time management ability.
• Ability to diagnosis disparate data and build meaningful metrics/reports.
• Creation of solutions to a variety of business/system issues.
• Ability to thrive in dynamic, fast-paced development environment.
• Documentation of both existing and new processes.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Plan Connexion application and interface knowledge.
• Blue Squared application and interface knowledge.
• Blue Exchange application and interface knowledge.
• Bachelor's Degree in a related field preferred.
• 5 years of relevant technical and work experience required.
• In-depth knowledge of business operations, systems requirements and IT processes required.
IT Recruiter | OnSpot Serve
T: 530-231-4017 Ext- 113
E: email@example.com Gtalkfirstname.lastname@example.org
1510 Poole Blvd, Suite 302
Yuba City, CA 95993
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this email cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our emails than please reply with a "remove" in the subject line and mention all the email addresses to be removed with an email addresses which might be diverting the email to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "golf savings bank" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/golf-savings-bank.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.