Location : Austin, TX
Duration : 4-6 months
Interview Mode : Telephonic followed by Skype
Note – Prefer US Citizen or Green Card or at-least EAD-GC ..!!!
· Ability to apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the team's overall test objectives
· Experience with the analysis of requirements and design documents
· Ability to provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts
· Experience verifying the correct behavior of dashboards, reports, and data
· Experience ensuring all testing results are easily accessible and understandable, as well as tracking defects to closure and keeping defect repository up-to-date
· Strong analytical skills to think through requirements and develop exhaustive test cases
· Excellent communication skills to coordinate and collaborate with the client team
· Ability to work independently
· Cognos experience will be considered as a plus
IT Recruiter | OnSpot Serve
T: 530-231-4017 Ext- 113
E: firstname.lastname@example.org Gtalkemail@example.com
1510 Poole Blvd, Suite 302
Yuba City, CA 95993
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this email cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our emails than please reply with a "remove" in the subject line and mention all the email addresses to be removed with an email addresses which might be diverting the email to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "golf savings bank" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/golf-savings-bank.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.