Oracle ATG Lead Developer
Duties and Responsibilities – Oracle ATG Ecommerce Lead Developer
· Design and develop large-scale e-Commerce web applications using JAVA on the Oracle ATG Commerce platform supporting all phases of the software development life cycle
· Excellent working experience in Endeca Experience Manager
· Hands on experience on partial indexing in Endeca Experience Manager
· Develop high quality JAVA code following industry standards and best practices.
· Lead others to develop page level JSP code and ATG Web Commerce back-end component code in JAVA
· Problem-solving in all areas of Oracle ATG Web Commerce development including the debugging of developed code
· Experience working with ATG Web Services modules
· Lead others to ensure all maintain high coding standards and practices and exercise quality control on all aspects of web development
· Collaborate with business analysts to define and design Oracle ATG Web ecommerce component requirements for the development effort
· Ensure client requirements are met and technical integration is achieved for developed code of web site implementations
· Work closely with the Business Analyst and QA teams to build, test and release developed code for web site implementations
· Update and maintain documentation in an organized manner
· Contribute to team effort by accomplishing results as needed
Technical and Business Requirements
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or related field
· A combination of 8 years of experience in relevant industry business practices, business consulting, and/or technical consulting is required; retail and ecommerce sectors are most desired.
· Minimum 4-5 years of hands on experience and ability installing and configuring at least one of the following products: ATG Commerce, ATG Knowledge, ATG CSC, Endeca, Web Service
· Experience working with JBoss application server
· Strong understanding SQL Server, Database Administration is a plus
· Experience using XML/XSL/XSD
· Understanding of Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, RESTful)
· Experience working with HTML5, CSS3 and Responsive Web Design
· Solid experience networking and working with various Operating Systems
· Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
· Understanding of build processes and tools (ANT, Jenkins, automated builds, continuous builds)
· Solid UNIX/Linux skills
· Knowledge of Load/performance testing & tools
· Experience and ability to work independently, particularly as a member of a virtual or geographically dispersed team
· Good written and spoken communication skills
· Good interpersonal skills, including customer-facing skills at all levels of a customer organization
Nice to have skills
· Experience in J2SE/Java Design Patterns, OOD
· Shell Scripting experience
· Experience designing system architecture
· Familiarity with System Architecture, System Sizing
Thanks for your time & Consideration.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
1474 37th st. NE, Cleveland TN,37312
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "golf savings bank" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/golf-savings-bank.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.