Hope you're doing well!
Given below is our urgent client Requirement, if interested please reply with updated resume.
Please share the resume at email@example.com
Title: Python Developer with network knowledge
Location: San Diego CA
Duration: Long Term
ONLY USC AND GC and GC EAD
Add the following skills for at least one of the candidates:
• Hands-on experience writing Python scripts (or at a minimum, editing/modifying existing scripts)
• Preferred: experience using NX-API to configure scripts in Python for use with Cisco Nexus9000 switches
• Ability to or experience with using scripting to configure switch ports for compute nodes
• Not just academic/high-level knowledge, but has practical experience/deep knowledge
• Writing UI for end-user, such as for configuring switchports for compute team, is specifically what they are looking for.
• Programming / tools - skillset for create a UI for end user (compute, storage team) for port flip or other repetitive task for network in the lab
• Nexus 5000/ 5500 with FEX mostly,,
• Don't need to narrow down the scope but either using NX-API and/or Ansible
• Additionally, if this person has knowledge on nagio, that would be plus (currently nagio is installed in the lab but need to be updated)
For this role, the person doesn't need strong network,, it may easier to have someone with programming skill first
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Technical Recruiter
HANAC Staffing Solutions LLC
1474 37th St. NE, Cleveland, TN, 37312
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "golf savings bank" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/golf-savings-bank.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.