Duration: 6 months to permanent
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Interview: Phone and skype interview though the person must be willing to relocate to Cincinnati at his own expense
This is a very urgent requirement and 100% offer if we find a fit with those requirement J
Only GC or USC – contract to hire
The Application Analyst is responsible for leading in all facets of the systems development lifecycle for application enhancements and existing production systems of various sizes and complexities. The Application Analyst performs many of these tasks independently and communicates with the appropriate teams to ensure that assignments are delivered with the highest of quality and in accordance to standards. The Application Analyst may complete coding assignments when necessary to meet the needs of the business. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
· Partner with appropriate teams to deliver software solutions according to SDLC best practices.
· Partner with the appropriate teams to expedite issue resolution and manage to SLAs.
· Lead and participate in the design and implementation of large and/or architecturally significant applications.
· Champion company standards and best practices. Work to continuously improve software delivery processes and practices.
· Build partnerships across the application, business and infrastructure teams.
· Support and maintain applications utilizing required tools and technologies. Provide support for applications, including involvement with the appropriate teams. Provide off-hours support (24 x 7) as required.
· Establish priorities for enhancements/modifications of application.
· Develop programming specifications. May design, code and unit test application code using SDLC best practices for application services functions.
· Complete estimates and work plans independently as appropriate for design, development, implementation and rollout tasks.
· Assist other personnel on assignments including mentoring or providing on-the-job training to more junior associates. Mentor team members in software development principles, patterns, processes and practices.
· May mentor or coach the day-to-day work activities of other junior team members.
· Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
The ideal candidate needs to possess:
- 7 or more years' experience in system analysis, design or programming and the associated development methodologies.
- 4 or more years of direct experience delivering solutions using DB2 IBM Content Manager.
- Some experience developing document workflow using DB2 IBM Content Manager.
- 2 or more years direct experience in Java/JEE development
- Understanding of IBM WebSphere Application Server
- Proven communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate information to customers and to all levels within the organization.
- Ability to interact well in a team environment.
- Experience with project planning.
Desired Previous Job Experience:
- IS related associate degree, or a bachelor's degree, or comparable work experience in an Information Systems position or related business position.
- Experience with Genus Media Upshot a PLUS
- Proven problem solving experience with production enterprise systems Prior experience with project planning with large size or large level complexity projects.
IT Recruiter | OnSpot Serve
T: 530-231-4017 Ext- 113
E: email@example.com Gtalkfirstname.lastname@example.org
1510 Poole Blvd, Suite 302
Yuba City, CA 95993
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this email cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our emails than please reply with a "remove" in the subject line and mention all the email addresses to be removed with an email addresses which might be diverting the email to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "golf savings bank" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/golf-savings-bank.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.