Title: Identity and Access Management Engineer
Location: Washington, DC
Remote: No Option
Mode of Interview: phone and F2F
Duration: 6 months
The incumbent will work in the Directory and Access Management (ITSDC). ITSDC manages Microsoft Active Directory Federation Service (ADFS), Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) and Microsoft Azure AD Connect (AADC) which support the Office365 infrastructure.
· Installation, configuration and maintenance of ADFS.
· Troubleshooting of problems, performance tuning and day-to-day administration activities.
· Work with the Web Administrators, Application owners hosting CRM and SharePoint applications on the Microsoft Office 365 infrastructure to set up configuration on ADFS.
· Test and integrate Identity Federation with F5-APM, CA SiteMinder which are other Identity Providers (IdPs) in the Bank.
· Work closely with the web administrators and website owners addressing their problems to ADFS. If needed, act as a liaison between Microsoft technical support and the web administrators.
· Work closely with a SharePoint project teams who are using SiteMinder Federation Services in conjunction with Microsoft AD FS to provide authentication to the SharePoint websites.
· Evaluate emerging authentication and authorization technologies for cloud and mobile applications. Test and integrate new IAM solutions with business applications.
· Installation, configuration and maintenance of Azure AD Connect and MIM.
· Write or modify C# code to manage the data synchronization between AD and Lotus Notes NAB.
· Diagnose and fix issues related to data replication between Lotus Notes Name and Address Book (NAB), Active Directory (AD) and Azure AD.
· Work with the Microsoft SQL Server Administrators for the backend SQL Server repositories used by these products.
· On-call rotation 24X7 for production environment.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related discipline with at least 5 years of experience in engineering and supporting Information Technology systems in an Enterprise setting.
· Minimum three years proven experience in administering Microsoft ADFS and MIM (formerly Forefront Identity Manager).
· In depth knowledge of Federation and Office 365 technology.
· Proven experience with C# programming.
· Proven experience in setting up and supporting web single sign-on (SSO) using IIS Web Server, and SharePoint environments.
· Good understanding of OpenID, OAuth, OpenID Connect, SAML, SCIM protocols.
· Good understanding of Microsoft ADFS technology and its integration with other Federation services such as SiteMinder Federation Services, F5-APM etc. Experience with Identity as a Service (IDaaS), such as Azure AD Premium, Okta, PingOne, is a plus.
· Familiarity with performance analysis using performance monitoring and tuning tools.
· Strong analytical thinking skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, including an ability to work effectively in a team/task force as a participant or team leader.
· Demonstrate flexibility to work environment changes and emerging opportunities.
· Ability to balance risks and reprioritize as needed.
· Demonstrate continuing professional development.
· Superior verbal and written communication/presentation skills in English.
Professional certifications, e.g., Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) by (ISC)2 and GIAC Certified Forensic Examiner (GCFE), or advanced information security training by educational organizations such as SANS Institute is a plus.
IT Recruiter | OnSpot Serve
T: 530-231-4017 Ext- 113
E: firstname.lastname@example.org Gtalkemail@example.com
1510 Poole Blvd, Suite 302
Yuba City, CA 95993
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this email cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our emails than please reply with a "remove" in the subject line and mention all the email addresses to be removed with an email addresses which might be diverting the email to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "golf savings bank" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/golf-savings-bank.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.