Hope you're doing well!
Given below is our urgent client Requirement, if interested please reply with updated resume.
Please share the resume at email@example.com
Position: IT Telecommunications Project Manager – ID # 3524
Location: San Ramon, CA
Duration- Long Term.
ONLY USC AND GC
The IT Telecommunications Project Manager is responsible for all IT projects relating to field telecommunication projects, i.e. microwave, fiber, corporate real estate, racking and stacking, etc. Responsibilities include the development of project proposals, planning, decision-making and project fiscal management. Supervision is exercised over professional, technical and administrative personnel. Duties include equipment procurement, directing and coordinating the installation of a statewide telecommunications system and facilitating inter-agency operational meetings and discussions.
· 5+ years of project management experience managing large complex projects in the area of IT telecommunications. This includes field cabling, facilities projects, power systems, and backup systems. Everything in support of server rooms, network rooms for remote offices and buildings.
· Experience with RF Radio and Microwave projects would be helpful.
· Extensive experience in developing and execution of IT governance, project methodologies, procedures and processes
· Proven ability to build motivated, collaborative and productive cross functional teams
· Proven ability to effectively communicate verbally or in written form, with all levels of the organization, and able to influence a larger team to perform toward the same goal
· Excellent organizational and time management skill
· Highly analytical, and methodical, strong problem solving ability on complex subjects
· PM with demonstrated success managing multiple complex projects
· Establish and maintain the project management guidelines
· Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
· Determine methodology used on each project, and approve project charter for implementation
· Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates
· Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams
· Communicates key performance information to the senior management team
· Track project budget, resources, revenue potential, expenses, and other associated key performance indicators
· Ability to work under pressure, managing competing priorities, and building a team of professional who can complete tasks on time within a fast paced environment
· Working knowledge of technology, vendors, products, development and support alternatives
· Proven business skills including financial analysis and budgeting
· PMI/PMP certification, preferred but not required
· Demonstrated understanding of IT process and infrastructure/data related projects
· Ability to establish effective working relationships with associates, counterparts and external customers.
· Knowledge of networks, hardware, operating systems and applications
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Technical Recruiter
HANAC Staffing Solutions LLC
1474 37th St. NE, Cleveland, TN, 37312
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "golf savings bank" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/golf-savings-bank.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.