Hope you're doing well!
Given below is our urgent client Requirement, if interested please reply with updated resume.
Title: Applications Architect/Senior MDM Architect
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: Long Term
ONLY USC AND GC
Please note that the job is actually for an IBM Senior Architect InfoSphere MDM Development position.
Senior MDM Architect. Specializing in IBM MDM Advanced Edition. Has 3-5 years of architect and development experience working with the IBM MDM AE Version 9x or greater.
- Develop designs and customizations for the currently implemented MDM Product
- Work with team members to develop technical designs to meet business requirements.
- Complete development activities for specialized projects using java and sql based toolsets.
- Understanding of the MDM architecture and implementation experience. IBM MDM 8.5/MDM Server 9.01/MDM 11.3. MDM 11.3 experience preferred.
- Oracle 10g or greater experienced database experience. Development of Oracle SQL (DDL, DML, triggers) statements.
- Java development background required.
- Weblogic Managed Server experience required.
- Experience with TFS or other similar source control tools for managing migrations.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Understanding of Data Quality and Governance issues around MDM implementation
- UNIX scripting experience
- Understanding of the Oracle SOA information.
- Datastage/Quality Stage 8.5 ETL development background
- Experience with MQ 7
- Redhat Linux 5.5 experience
- Weblogic 10.3.2, Sun JDK 1.6
- MQ 7.01
- Control M
- MDM 11.3 experience
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Technical Recruiter
HANAC Staffing Solutions LLC
1474 37th St. NE, Cleveland, TN, 37312
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "golf savings bank" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/golf-savings-bank.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.