Hope you're doing well!
Given below is our urgent client Requirement, if interested please reply with updated resume.
Please share the resume at email@example.com
Title: Backend Developer
Location: San Ramon, CA ( ONLY Local)
Duration: Long Term
ONLY USC AND GC
1. 8+ years Core Java development
2. Knowledge on enterprise architecture
3. Knowledge on SQL and noSQL.
4. Cloud or Cloud Foundry experience
We are looking for Sr Software Engineer – Catalog Services with experience in building platforms, products and web market place / service brokers using latest web/cloud technologies. The candidate needs to have strong communication skills, and a motivation to work with internal teams and partner teams to achieve results in a fast paced environment. This position is responsible for designing, implementing, automating and scaling of getting new partner services into Predix Catalog/market place.
In this role you will:
· Be responsible to architect, design, implement / guide, automate about how ISV partners can build their offering in Predix catalog/marketplace with focus & expertise in infrastructure (virtual machines/IaaS), platform aspects (PaaS), service broker, API management, security (UAA, access control and auditing), security controle and business processes.
· Be smart, enthusiastic, pro-active and friendly technologist to design, build, support, and grow the ISV partner adoption of Predix in a fast paced and agile development environment.
· You will be a critical part of the Predix Marketplace partner community as an Expert, in answering technical questions, helping internal & external developers and architects and influence design, automation, process and roadmap aspects.
· Drive increased efficiency across the teams, eliminating duplication, develop reference design patterns & software code, leveraging product and technology reuse
· Capture use cases and system level requirements by brainstorming with CTO, Sr. Architects, Data Scientists, Businesses & Product Managers
· Lead impact assessment and decision related to technology choices, design /architectural considerations and implementation strategy.
· Subject matter expert in Predix platform and related technologies, solution architecture, use cases, processes and methodologies with ability to adapt and improvise in various situations.
· Skilled in navigating through ambiguity and prioritizing conflicting asks.
· Skilled in design, architecture and development aspects, with an ability to take a deep dive in the implementation aspects.
· Participate in the architecture and design efforts across the product / multiple product versions and is an expert in architecting custom solutions off the base product.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
· A minimum of 8 years of technical experience in relevant areas and functions within a product/platform organization OR Master's degree with 5 years of experience OR PhD with 3 years of experience.
· High degree of hands-on experience with one or more of Core Java development, NodeJS, C/C++, Python and GO
· Hands-on experience in web services (REST, SOAP, OAuth etc.), service brokers, API gateways/proxies, billing integration, SQL & NoSQL databases, virtual machines/IaaS, workflow tools, etc.
· Committed to TDD methodology and XP programming techniques
· Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Software Design Patterns and Java coding principles
· Knowledge of or experience with running applications on Cloud Foundry
· Knowledge of or experience with building service brokers on Cloud Foundry
· Strong problem solving abilities and capable of articulating specific technical topics or assignments
· Demonstrates clarity of thinking to work through limited information and vague problem definitions
· Able to work under minimal supervision
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with senior leadership with confidence and clarity
· Evaluates technology to drive features and roadmaps.
· Embraces technology trends that drive excellence beyond traditional practices (e.g., Test automation in lieu of traditional QA practices).
· Influences through others; builds direct and "behind the scenes" support for ideas.
· Able to verbalize what is behind decisions and downstream implications.
· Participates in technical strategy planning.
· Proactively engages with cross-functional teams to resolve issues and design solutions using critical thinking and analysis skills and best practices.· Finds important patterns in seemingly unrelated information
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "golf savings bank" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/golf-savings-bank.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.