Hope you're doing well!
Given below is our urgent client Requirement, if interested please reply with updated resume.
Please share the resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Title: IT Service Manager ( ITIL, Service now, ITSM)
Location: Sunnyvale, CA – Need Local Candidates
Duration: Long Term
Gathers Global eCommerce change control requests and supporting information and gains approval for change control requests within approved protocol by gathering tickets for approval and communicating to change approval participants; preparing change requestor to represent change request to ensure the request meets approval criteria before deployment and execution time is approved; participating in change control approval processes (for example, change control council meetings); facilitating change control ticket flow requiring immediate action to ensure ongoing business is not interrupted; and notifying impacted teams of approved changes.
Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Global eCommerce Service management and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
Experience and background requirements include:
• Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience desired
• IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) certification (minimally Foundation to intermediate preferred; Master or Expert certification preferred)
• 2+ years of experience with ITSM applications, processes for incident, problem, change, configuration management and asset management
• Proven experience providing recommendations applying best practices based on ITIL framework.
• Strong background and knowledge of IT services, systems and tools.
• Direct experience with ServiceNOW is required
• Experience with Remedy 7 or other ITSM SW platforms is desired
• Conversant with IT Change Management processes and practices
• Project Management including ability to prepare & review project plans; monitor to ensure successful implementations
• Understanding of JIRA Issue and project tracking tools
• Experience with Tableau analytics a plus
• Experience utilizing data to provide reporting and dashboards associated with SLA management and metrics affecting system availability, issue tracking and reliability.
• Create documentation & user guides for development projects
• Ability to work collaboratively across different organizations and teams to develop and administrate project plans
• Track & monitor Service Level Agreements (SLA); ensure that service delivery meets SLA requirements
• Conduct workshops & trainings for users
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Technical Recruiter
HANAC Staffing Solutions LLC
1474 37th St. NE, Cleveland, TN, 37312
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "golf savings bank" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/golf-savings-bank.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.