Location : Fort Worth, TX
Duration : 6 months (C2H)
Interview Mode : Telephonic followed by F2F
Note – C2H – GC or USC -
Responsible for the installation, configuration, post-implementation, and long-term support of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM environment(s) within the organization. This is accomplished by analyzing business requirements, making technical recommendations, co-leading post-implementation efforts, and supporting each of the Dynamics environments within the organization. This position also coordinates with other teams and parties, namely Corporate Marketing, to continuously improve relations, and the company's management processes as it relates to (IT) Sales & Marketing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Technical project lead and subject matter expert for any Dynamics CRM technologies within the organization (50% of the time)
· Technical project lead and subject matter expert for any new technology or application implementation within the organization (50% of the time)
· Conducts or coordinates user acceptance, application / environment performance, regression and integration testing
· Effectively performs and documents root cause analysis of production issues
· Maintains system documentation and provides production reporting metrics
· Reviews the design of solution(s) prepared by 3rd party vendors to ensure that all requirements are met and addressed
· Works closely with other architects to integrate CRM with other enterprise applications
o 3-5 years of experience in each of the following areas:
o Actively supporting and maintaining enterprise server infrastructures with 250+ servers
o Very broad exposure within administration, engineering, and architecture in enterprise, Microsoft Windows based environments; managing and supporting Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 at an expert level
o Microsoft Dynamics CRM On-Premises (2015 required); enterprise software implementation experience, involving complex business-to-business solutions
o CRM customization including creating new entities, attributes, forms, and views
o Experience maintaining Microsoft SQL Server (preferred experience with SQL Server & AlwaysOn Failover Cluster Instances / Availability Groups, Active / Active configurations), Active Directory, Hyper-V, Microsoft Clustering, Windows PowerShell
o Extensive experience managing technical projects
IT Recruiter | OnSpot Serve
T: 530-231-4017 Ext- 113
E: email@example.com Gtalkfirstname.lastname@example.org
1510 Poole Blvd, Suite 302
Yuba City, CA 95993
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this email cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our emails than please reply with a "remove" in the subject line and mention all the email addresses to be removed with an email addresses which might be diverting the email to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "golf savings bank" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/golf-savings-bank.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.