Title: IBM WebSphere MQ Administrator
Duration: 6+ month
Interview: Phone then Onsite-Local candidates only
Location: Columbus, Ohio
· Must successfully complete background check if selected for project
· IT - 6+ years
- Installation, Configuration, Patching, Administration and Performance Tuning of various WebSphere MQ Servers
- Follow up with IBM on various patches and product issues
- Migrate MQ Servers to 7.0 / 7.5 to 8.0 environment
- Provide 24*7 support on rotation basis
- Coordination with other teams for installation of patches or other support related issues
- Communication & Coordination with offshore team
- Train other support resources
- Document Support Steps
- 6-7 Years relevant experience doing MQ Administration and Support (Pure WebSphere MQ. No Broker or BPM or Workflow is involved)
- Strong experience working with Unix / Linux environment
- Strong experience installing, configuring, patching, administering and tuning WebSphere MQ 7.0, 7.5 or 8.0.
- Good understanding of various topologies, clustering, storage and load balancing
- Good understanding of virtual environment and servers
- Good understanding of various security protocols and mechanism
- Should be willing to provide on call support on 24*7 on rotation basis
- Nice to have some WAS or Commerce administration experience
- Good Communication and inter personal skillsBachelor's Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major.
IT Recruiter | OnSpot Serve
T: 530-231-4017 Ext- 113
E: email@example.com Gtalkfirstname.lastname@example.org
1510 Poole Blvd, Suite 302
Yuba City, CA 95993
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this email cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our emails than please reply with a "remove" in the subject line and mention all the email addresses to be removed with an email addresses which might be diverting the email to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "golf savings bank" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/golf-savings-bank.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.