Duration: 12+ months-Contract to Hire
Visa: US and GC only
Interview: Phone and onsite (Local candidates only)
Location: Irvine, CA
What you'll do:
· Design, build, and ship highly downloaded, consumer facing iOS apps with modern technologies to make our clients successful.
· Provide technical expertise and direction within the iOS engineering team and for our business partners.
· Deliver high quality solutions that meet business objectives in a flexible, collaborative, and rapidly changing environment.
· Write solid and efficient code that is extensible and maintainable.
· Maintain, document, and grow current products with a vision toward how the product and architecture should evolve to adapt to new customer needs.
· Research and recommend new mobile tools and applications.
· Collaborate on the development of software engineering processes to improve team efficiency.
· Help grow the team by interviewing and recruiting other engineers.
What you have:
· You will be great at multitasking, managing your time, and understanding the product from a high-level and detail perspective
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
· Objective-C, Swift, Xcode, and Cocoa Touch
· Developing for iOS 7+
· iOS Design Patterns
· Callbacks, Blocks, Closures, Delegates, and NSNotifications
· Storyboards, Auto Layout and Size Classes
· Publishing and app through the AppStore
· Experience with code signing certificates, entitlements, and provisioning profiles
· Deploying beta apps through iTunes Connect / TestFlight
· Git, JIRA
· JSON, XML, REST Web Services
· Quickly translating design and extracting assets from Photoshop / PSD files
· Object Oriented Programming, Data Structures and Algorithms
· Strong communication skills and the ability to work as a team player
· The ability to think critically
Nice to have:
· External libraries and tools, e.g. AFNetworking, SDWebimage, Haneke, Fabric, etc.
· Push Notifications
· SQLite and other mobile databases
· OS X development experience
· Mobile analytics
· Continuous Integration tools such as Xcode Bots or Jenkins
· iOS Testing Frameworks such as XCTest, OCMock, or KIF
· Ability to work on other mobile platforms including Android
What you'll get:
· Not just a job, but a career, with the opportunity to do the best work of your life
· Everyday Wellness: Great benefits
· Winning workplace: Happy and friendly coworkers. Work with the best and help create awesome disruptive and game
· changing products.
IT Recruiter | OnSpot Serve
T: 530-231-4017 Ext- 113
E: firstname.lastname@example.org Gtalkemail@example.com
1510 Poole Blvd, Suite 302
Yuba City, CA 95993
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this email cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our emails than please reply with a "remove" in the subject line and mention all the email addresses to be removed with an email addresses which might be diverting the email to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "golf savings bank" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/golf-savings-bank.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.