Title: Software Engineer-Big Data
Duration: 12-36 months+
Interview: Phone and Onsite (LOCAL candidates only)
Location: Chevy Chase, MD
• Design and Architect the Enterprise SAS GRID solution
• Plan and migrate user community to SAS GRID infrastructure
• Install and configure SAS components, maintain users and permissions and configure SAS Access to data sources
• Test and performance tune SAS Infrastructure
• Educate users on new systems
• Install and support Client software
• Apply hot fixes, maintenance packs and perform upgrades
• Be part of the on-call rotation for production support
Required Skills/ years of experience needed:
· 5+ Years SAS Administration ( Experience includes SAS Relational Database Products, SAS Client tools, SAS Integration Technologies )
· 4+ Years Unix Administration experience including troubleshooting performance issues
· 3+ Years SAS Grid Administration ( including GPFS, LFS, Visual Analytics, Business Intelligence and Midtier )
· Experience in supporting SAS Enterprise Guide and PC SAS user community
· Must be proficient in Unix/Linux shell scripting
· Must have demonstrated experience in troubleshooting complex issues with SAS and Linux systems
· Having SAS certification is a plus
Desired Skills: SAS Grid, SAS Midtier, SAS Access, SAS EG, PC SAS, SAS EBI
IT Recruiter | OnSpot Serve
T: 530-231-4017 Ext- 113
E: email@example.com Gtalkfirstname.lastname@example.org
1510 Poole Blvd, Suite 302
Yuba City, CA 95993
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this email cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our emails than please reply with a "remove" in the subject line and mention all the email addresses to be removed with an email addresses which might be diverting the email to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "golf savings bank" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/golf-savings-bank.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.