Hope you're doing great...!!
This is Amit Kumar from Damco Group.
Hope you are doing well...
Please share the resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need Visa Copy for submission
Position: Sr. Core Java Developer
Location: San Ramon/ Barrington, CA
Duration: Long Term
Must Have Core Java, good in data structures and algorithms, Web services, Spring
Must Have: 10+Years exp
Rate: Max $55/hr C2C
Role Summary/Purpose: Client Platform Engineering team is looking for Sr Software Engineer with experience building and supporting high-performance, scalable, and secure data services and associated components; strong communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment.
Core Java, good in data structures and algorithms, Web services, Spring
o Understand business requirements/functionality at project/product level and module/feature level
o Experience with relevant technologies
o Experience of handling Agile projects
o Provide estimation, Coding, Code review and Unit Testing
Ensure Code quality
o Provide release notes and production deployment instructions
o Conduct code releases (if required)
o Mentor developers on the team, and serve as escalation point for technical issues
o Responsible for making sure the team is well within the agreed KPI/SLA
o Responsible for escalating issues that team faces, so that appropriate action can be taken in time
o Exposure to overseeing small teams- including creation, management and execution of the schedule
o Around 8+ years of work related experience
o Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
Qualifications/Requirements Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or Solid experience in building large-scale, enterprise-wide applications
Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Software Design Patterns and Java coding principles
- Committed to TDD methodology and XP programming techniques
- Experience with Core Java development and Go (Golang)
- Contributed to or maintain open source projects
- Hands-on experience in web services (REST, SOAP, OAuth etc.), using Apache Commons Suite & Maven, SQL databases such as Oracle MySQL, PostgreSQL etc., and NoSQL databases such as Cassandra, Riak, Couchbase etc.
- Hands-on experience in utilizing Spring Framework (Core, MVC, Integration and Data)
- Experience stream processing engines like Storm, Spark Streaming etc. preferred
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with Big Data / Hadoop and NoSQL databases is a big plus
- Knowledge of or experience with running applications on Cloud Foundry
- Knowledge of or experience with building service brokers on Cloud Foundry
- Strong problem solving abilities and capable of articulating specific technical topics or assignments
- Demonstrates clarity of thinking to work through limited information and vague problem definitions
- Able to work under minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with senior leadership with confidence and clarity
Amit Kumar Chandel || Technical Recruiter || Damco Solutions Inc.| T:+1 609-246-5602
2 Research Way, Princeton NJ 08540 | E: | W: www.damcogroup.com
Ensuring Success, Always
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "golf savings bank" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/golf-savings-bank.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.