Hope you're doing great...!!
This is Amit Kumar from Damco Group.
Hope you are doing well...
Please share the resume at email@example.com
Need Visa copy for submission
Position: Embedded Field Application Engineer
Location: Farmington Hills, MI
Duration: Long Term
Immediate need for Field Application Engineer responsible for implementing solutions and providing post-sales support. The responsibilities would include coordinating with our R&D department to provide software management, automotive security, and virtualization solutions. Primary markets are targeting the automotive, mobile, and IoT industries.
• Providing support and troubleshooting to customers for software integration
• Providing support to sales team qualifying new opportunities
• Manage case tracking, prioritization, and escalations to global support / R&D
• Develop demonstrations and tools for products on various platforms
• Handle stressful situations with competing deadlines
• Knowledge of client development – C/C++/Java
• At least 3 years of experience as an software engineer
• Experience and knowledge of embedded software
• Strong problem solving/debugging capabilities
• A 4-year college degree or more
• Ability to travel as needed (10-15% - Domestic and International)
• Ability to effectively communicate technical topics
• Experience with QNX/Linux/Android development
• Knowledge of automotive embedded control systems
• Automotive/mobile industry experience
• Experience with OMA-DM
• Development experience and knowledge of hardware control
Amit Kumar Chandel || Technical Recruiter || Damco Solutions Inc.| T:+1 609-246-5602
2 Research Way, Princeton NJ 08540 | E: | W: www.damcogroup.com
Ensuring Success, Always
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "golf savings bank" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/golf-savings-bank.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.