Hope you're doing great...!!
This is Amit Kumar from Damco Group.
Hope you are doing well...
Please share the resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need Visa copy for submission
Position: Sr. Embedded System Engineer
Location: Novi, MI
Duration: Long Term
A System SW engineer is responsible for analyzing, interpreting, understanding, and implementing the assigned OEM customer requirements for specific infotainment functions. In this position, the engineer will be writing software in C/C++ on a Linux operating system, and interfacing with a global customer.
• Work on software development tools (debugger's, compilers, etc).
• Work on software development processes.
• Work on embedded operating systems.
• Analyze existing embedded software to add features, make modifications, fix bus, and/or port to different platforms.
• Tests software designs and code at the unit and system level to insure that all requirements are met and the highest software quality is achieved.
• Participates in internal and customer driven design reviews throughout program.
• Coordinates software development activities with software team leader.
• Identifies product requirement or performance issues. Works with software team leader to negotiate resolution.
• Communicate with peers inside the Harman group to coordinate software development. This includes occasional travel for training or coordination with other groups.
• Works with the customer to further define requirements and to resolve issues.
1. Bachelor's Degree
2. 1-2 years of embedded software development or testing.
3. 1-2 years of C/C++ or other structured language.
4. Experience developing and debugging software in a real-time, embedded, multiprocessor, multi-interface environment.
Preferred Qualifications & Desired Competencies:
• Experience in developing drivers and other embedded components.
• Experience in QNX, Linux, or Android for development on Infotainment, Audio or Multimedia products.
• Experience in designing complex system architecture.
• Vehicle networking experience including CAN, LIN, MOST, etc.
• Working knowledge of physical communication buses including: I2C, RS232, SPI or other serial interfaces.
• Strong attention to detail.
• System thinking and leadership capabilities.
• Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
• Creative problem-solving capability such as reproducing complex software defects.
• Ability to read schematics and debug analog and digital hardware.
• Good understanding of infotainment domains
• Well organized, meticulous good at understanding the big picture.
• Self-motivated, results driven individual, passionate about technology.
Amit Kumar Chandel || Technical Recruiter || Damco Solutions Inc.| T: +1 609-236-3030/+1 609-246-5602
2 Research Way, Princeton NJ 08540 | E: | W: www.damcogroup.com
Ensuring Success, Always
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "golf savings bank" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/golf-savings-bank.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.