Hope you're doing great...!!
This is Amit Kumar from Damco Group.
Hope you are doing well...
Please share the resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Sunnyvale, CA( Local)
Duration: Long Term
• Design and develop exceptional User Interface for Springpath Hyper-Converged Software Data Platform
• Develop highly reliable, efficient & high performance manageability software
• Design and implement algorithms for system installation, setup, monitoring & provisioning
• Distill requirements into clear functional and design specifications
• Implement robust mechanisms to manage distributed servers
• Implement REST APIs to expose the core data path functionality
• Integrate with vSphere, OpenStack and Hyper-V Eco-systems
• Write scripts and tools for development and debugging
Qualifications & Skills:
• Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science
• 5+ years of industry experience
• Nice to have AngularJS, ReactJS
• Solid hands-on coding experience required in two or more of the above areas
• Experience developing Enterprise Web Applications
• Experience with Webservers and REST APIs a plus
• Experience/understanding of scalable and distributed systems
• Experience in working in Linux environment
• Knowledge of virtualization (VMWare, KVM, or Hyper-V) and storage a plus
• Strong sense of ownership and willingness to do what's necessary to drive your projects to completion.
• Experience working closely with customers, product management and visual design team
Amit Kumar Chandel || Technical Recruiter || Damco Solutions Inc.| T:+1 609-246-5602
2 Research Way, Princeton NJ 08540 | E: | W: www.damcogroup.com
Ensuring Success, Always
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mai
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "golf savings bank" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/golf-savings-bank.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.