Hope you're doing great...!!
This is Amit Kumar from Damco Group.
Hope you are doing well...
Please share me resume at email@example.com
Location: St. Paul's, MN
Duration: Long Term
Senior UI Developer
We are looking for an exceptionally communicative individual to round out our local team of front- and back-end developers. The Sr. UI Dev must have experience working in fast-paced Scrum environment, and who has passion and skills to take our product offering to the next level. You will help drive user story analysis and elaboration, collaboratively design and develop new features and enhancements to the existing applications, conduct performance analysis and perform system/application level optimization.
The Sr. UI Dev will work closely with UX Designers, Product Owners, and Technical Leads to design and develop highly usable web-based user interfaces. You will be an accomplished and well-rounded user interface developer, with a mastery of best practices, design patterns, and frameworks. You will have a thorough understanding of the implication of software designs and implementation choices on application usability, performance and maintainability, and be able to communicate them to both tech and non-tech stakeholders
Desired Skills and Experience
· Write readable, maintainable, and efficient code
· Help ensure that designs, code, and unit tests are consistent, robust, and scalable.
· Collaborate with UX and business stakeholders on product designs which balance business goals, user needs, and technical constraints
· Utilize and expand our current interaction design pattern library
· Collaborate with developer team members on best practices, code reviews, internal tools and process improvements
· Provide leadership in identifying and escalating any issues that may impact team success
· Provide estimates for development tasks
· Comfortably build prototypes and interfaces from minimal documentation, e.g. design discussions, sketches, whiteboarding and user stories rather than detailed wireframes or functional specifications
· Enhance the performance and reliability of our current web-based application features
· Use JIRA to conscientiously track user stories and issues
· Develop proficiency in subject matter and user tasks - context and understanding is everything
Skills And Experience:
· A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related experience in a similar technical role
· 7+ years front-end development experience in medium or large, data-driven, consumer-facing and/or enterprise application development
· Thorough understanding of user interface design and development in the J2EE environment
· Proficiency in Angular.js and Bootstrap is a must
· Experience with Git/GitHub, JIRA
· Exposure to JSF/Rich Faces is strongly preferred
· Ability to prototype Java REST services a plus
· Knowledge of UI concepts including application development using MVC architecture
· Familiarity with developing responsive interfaces across multiple devices/platforms and browsers
· Experience with analytics and a/b testing
· Strong visual design skills and familiarity with visual and interaction design trends
· Self-directed and capable of working in a fast-paced Agile Scrum environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Amit Kumar Chandel || Technical Recruiter || Damco Solutions Inc.| T: +1 6094365353
2 Research Way, Princeton NJ 08540 | E: | W: www.damcogroup.com
Ensuring Success, Always
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "golf savings bank" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/golf-savings-bank.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.