Hope you're doing well!
This is Amit Kumar from Nityo infotech.
Given below is our urgent client Requirement, if interested please reply with updated resume.
Title: Sr. Data Analyst
Location: Overland Park, KS ( Need Local Kansas OR Missouri))
Duration: Long Term
MOI: Phone then F2F
Basic Qualifications -
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
- 5+ years of work experience in a Database management position (or equivalent).
- 3+ years using data modeling tools such as CA ERwin, ER Studio, Sybase PowerDesigner supporting IT development projects
- Experience supporting one major RDBMS platform (DB2, Oracle, or SQL Server)
- College degree in a software development discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Must work effectively in a team environment
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and meet accelerated timelines.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to guide junior level data analysts in their work effort
- Must possess adequate leadership skills in order to lead and facilitate data design and enhancements efforts.
- Knowledge of the transportation industry and related business disciplines are preferred
Job Description -
The Sr. Data Analyst is responsible for reviewing and validating data requirements, providing technical data solutions, and designing logical and physical data structures in support of business data needs.
The Sr. Data Analyst must demonstrate the ability to analyze business requirements to develop high-level and detailed data, and access models, conduct business and technical data assessments, and document business metadata.
Must have the ability to create and maintain conceptual data models, high complexity logical and physical data models and assist in the transformation of these models to physical database implementation.
• Create, document, and maintain conceptual, logical and physical data models for medium to high complexity projects.
• Reverse engineer source system data structures for model sourcing
• Lead definition, communication and governance of the data modeling standards
• Convert logical data models into the first cut physical database models and coordinate generation of DDL with Data Base Administrators (DBAs).
• Conduct model reviews with project team members
• Work with IT application staff to define source-to-target mappings
• Facilitate collection and documentation of the source-to-target transformation and business rules
• Provide project estimation support.
• Select appropriate data modeling technique
• Create high-level scoping models that facilitate a cross-system view of data requirements for the large and/or complex projects.
• Lead diverse individuals to come to an agreement about the definition, representation, sourcing , and delivery of data
• Participate in data architecture sessions and promote integrated systems and controlled data redundancy.
• Determine data needs of the enterprise as well as the data needs of the project.
• Assist in planning data migration and conversion strategies.
• Assist in requirements gathering and facilitate technical walkthrough sessions
• Provide analysis support and recommend solutions of the data access requirements
• Provide assessments and recommendations for data sourcing.
• Assist in identification of data integrity problems and recommend solutions
Thanks and Regards,
Amit Kumar Chandel
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Nityo Infotech Corp.
Phone: 609-378-1162 /609-853-0818 Ext- 413
666 Plainsboro Road, Suite 1285 Plainsboro, NJ 08536
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "golf savings bank" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/golf-savings-bank.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.