Job Title : Mainframe Developer
Location : Downtown Detroit, MI
Duration : 12+ months
Interview Mode : Telephonic followed by F2F or Skype
Note – Only independent candidates – Must have recent healthcare background ...!!!!
Exposure to full life cycle of development from requirements through implementation.
Interact with the business customers and interfacing teams as needed to define business requirements.
- Analyze and design application enhancements/corrections per requirements.
- Code, test and implement enhancements/corrections.
- Provide Solution Delivery Methodology artifacts associated with application components.
- Translate requirements and functional specifications into test cases, ensuring that test cases cover all testable business requirements.
- Develop and execute unit test plans and scripts to validate that assigned modules meet technical specifications.
- Participate in technical inspections at appropriate stages of development.
- Participate in integration testing.
- Ensures compliance with enterprise technology standards, governance processes, and performance metrics to ensure IT delivers value to the enterprise.
Top Three Skills/Experience (3 years of experience)
1. Strong hands-on experience designing, developing, implementing and supporting batch/online mainframe applications using COBOL, JCL, DB2/SQL and IMS/CICS .
2. Healthcare payer experience.
3. Excellent communication, analytical, problem-solving and planning skills.
- Able to function well as a team member, as well as work independently on assignments.
- Experience as a Systems Analyst for large scale systems.
- Motivated professional (results oriented and self-starter).
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret complex problems or processes that span multiple business areas, identify and understand requirements, and develop alternate solutions.
- Has a broad level of understanding surrounding information systems and application architecture standards.
- Prior experience in the following areas: Medicare Advantage, Enrollment, Claims and exposure to Governmental Mandates.
- Proficient with Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Access.
B.S. in Computer Science or related field
IT Recruiter | OnSpot Serve
T: 530-231-4017 Ext- 113
E: firstname.lastname@example.org Gtalkemail@example.com
1510 Poole Blvd, Suite 302
Yuba City, CA 95993
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this email cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our emails than please reply with a "remove" in the subject line and mention all the email addresses to be removed with an email addresses which might be diverting the email to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "golf savings bank" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/golf-savings-bank.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.