Hope you're doing great...!!
This is Amit Kumar from Damco Group.
Hope you are doing well...
Please share the resume at email@example.com
Title: Release Engineer/ Manager
Location: West Chester, PA (travel to Philadelphia 2-3 days every week)
Duration: Long Term
USC AND GC
• Drive process improvements throughout the project cycle and release process, encouraging standardization, consistency, repeatability, and predictability
• Proactively investigate issues to eliminate recurrence
• Produce and analyze performance and problem reports on a regular basis to assist engineers with troubleshooting and software improvement
• Build tools to automate the generation of reports for real-time and stored data
• Build / maintain tools to automate the processes that introduce change to the environment.
• Assist with problem resolution and debugging (including code-level debugging)
• Establish processes and procedures for development teams to utilize when releasing applications into production, ensuring the integrity of the production environment
• Communicate release information effectively to team members and release stakeholders
• Provide coordination and oversight of the production environment following a release to ensure issues are addressed in a timely manner
• Work with Software Engineers to correlate production issues to recent releases
• Participate in planning discussions with teams in regards to deployment timing
• Work with all teams to build best-practice agile release processes, such as release trains, continuous integration and continuous deployment
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Must have experience supporting Microsoft based server installations
• Strong experience writing and debugging Microsoft PowerShell and other scripting technologies
• Knowledge of analysis, design and configuration of complex multi-tiered server applications
• Familiarity with SDLC, Quality Standards, and Best Practices
• Effective organizational, problem solving and project management abilities
Amit Kumar Chandel - Technical Recruiter
Ensuring Success. Always
2 Research Way, Princeton New Jersey 08540
Telephone: +91 609-236-3030
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "golf savings bank" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/golf-savings-bank.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.