Hope you're doing great...!!
This is Amit Kumar from Damco Group.
Hope you are doing well...
Please share the resume at email@example.com
Position: Sr. Core Java Developer ( Data Structures , Algorithms AND Devops Knowledge)
Location: San Ramon, CA
Duration: Long Term
MUST Have 9 Years EXP
Rate $55/hr C2C
• Core Java skills, Design Patterns, Multithreading, spring framework and Web services.
• Data Structures and Algorithms,
• Knowledge on Predix will be added advantage (Not mandatory but can be crucial so try for it)
The Client Platform Engineering team is looking for Sr Software Engineer with experience building and supporting high-performance, scalable, and secure data services and associated components; strong communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment.
Essential Responsibilities: You will be accountable for building and supporting wide range of data services for the Predix platform for the Industrial Internet.
We are looking for smart, enthusiastic, and friendly technologists to design, build, support, and grow the tools our developers and customers use nearly every minute of their day. You'll help us design and build the ecosystem of tools that support client Predix Platform's developer community. You will also be a critical part of that community, as we apply the same discoveries and innovations that go into our software to our own systems.
In this role, you will:
• Be responsible for providing technical leadership and defining, developing, and evolving software in a fast paced and agile development environment using the latest software development technologies and infrastructure
• Provide technical leadership to an agile team of 5-7
• Work with Product Line Leaders (PLLs) to understand product requirements & vision
• Translate requirements / vision into prioritized list of user stories and deliver to required timelines and quality standards
• Work with product line leaders and architects to develop multi generation software technology plans
• Drive increased efficiency across the teams, eliminating duplication, leveraging product and technology reuse
• Support process improvements which guide the development, sustaining & support activities
• Coach, mentor and lead the team
• Work cross functionally with other business departments to align activities and deliverables
• Drive world-class quality in the development and support of products
• Communicate effectively both within immediate team and also across SSG leadership team and with PLLs
• Ensure team receives consistent messages and has clear understanding of business direction, strategy and results
• Engage subject matter experts in successful transfer of complex domain knowledge
• Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
• Write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
• Understand performance parameters and assess application performance
• Work on core data structures and algorithms and implement them using technology chosen
• Proactively share information across the team, to the right audience with the appropriate level of detail and timeliness
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or Minimum of 8 years of experience in building large-scale, enterprise-wide applications
• A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in building large-scale, enterprise-wide applications OR Master's degree with 3 years of experience building large-scale, enterprise-wide applications
• Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Software Design Patterns and Java coding principles
• Committed to TDD methodology and XP programming techniques
• Experience with Core Java development and Go (Golang)
• Contributed to or maintain open source projects
• Hands-on experience in web services (REST, SOAP, OAuth etc.), using Apache Commons Suite & Maven, SQL databases such as Oracle MySQL, PostgreSQL etc., and NoSQL databases such as Cassandra, Riak, Couchbase etc.
• Hands-on experience in utilizing Spring Framework (Core, MVC, Integration and Data)
• Experience stream processing engines like Storm, Spark Streaming etc. preferred
• Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms.
• Experience with Big Data / Hadoop and NoSQL databases is a big plus
• Knowledge of or experience with running applications on Cloud Foundry
• Knowledge of or experience with building service brokers on Cloud Foundry
• Strong problem solving abilities and capable of articulating specific technical topics or assignments
• Demonstrates clarity of thinking to work through limited information and vague problem definitions
• Able to work under minimal supervision
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with senior leadership with confidence and clarity
Amit Kumar Chandel || Technical Recruiter || Damco Solutions Inc.| T: +1 6094365353
2 Research Way, Princeton NJ 08540 | E: | W: www.damcogroup.com
Ensuring Success, Always
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "golf savings bank" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/golf-savings-bank.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.